Every few years, we like to choose our “favorite pics” from the corporate events designed and produced by Anna Marie Events. It’s a time to take a pause and reflect on how grateful we are to have come so far since our agency’s launch in 2012. We’ve been so busy, we haven’t had a chance to do this since 2015!
Here is our roundup of our “top 10” best corporate event moments from 2016-2019:
1. Startup Health 2019 launches into its 5th year with video-worthy branding and record attendance.
2. Evernote gets “out of the box” creative as it relaunches its brand in 2018.
3. Large San Francisco technology client celebrates its company wins in 2016 with a holiday splash and vibrant color tableau.
4. Cisco launches a new product in style in 2018 with aerial displays of mojo and daring.
5. Samsung’s holiday parties never disappoint.
6. Anna partners up with the amazing Chef Dominque Crenn for an exclusive executive VIP event in Wine Country.
7. SPIGIT breaks new records in attendance at its 2018 Ignite conference.
8. Big Bay Area Tech Company builds a tented temple filled with music and light to welcome in 2018.
9. Sometimes an Executive Retreat in private but stunning surroundings is just what your A-team needs.
10. UCSF kicks off its inaugural Digital Health Award events in 2019 with a star-studded, invite-only crowd of innovators.